In this episode Dr. Randy Clinch talks with Dr. David Ornelles on tips Communicating Your Work for Research Faculty.
Click here to view and download show notes
Resources and Links:
- “Start With Why” TED talk (5-minute version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPYeCltXpxw
- “Start With Why” TED talk (full 18-minute talk): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ZoJKF_VuA
- NatureJobs Blog Post: Communicating your research: get it right, do it often. It really matters.
- UNIVERSITY of NEBRASKA–LINCOLN Office of Graduate Studies: Your Elevator Speech
- UNIVERSITY of NEBRASKA–LINCOLN Office of Graduate Studies: Communicating Your Research to a Lay Audience
- Gamify your elevator speech
- The 3-minute Thesis presentation (or 3-MT)